The University of Stirling is pleased to announce Postgraduate South Africa Scholarships in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is available to full-time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are South African nationals or are living in South Africa at the time of application and will enroll in the postgraduate degree program in the UK.
The University of Stirling is a public university with the sole mission of being recognized globally as a university that addresses the needs of society through innovative and interdisciplinary research, learning, and teaching of the highest quality. It is ranked 485th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why should you study at the University of Stirling? The university has always been committed to providing students with high-quality education so that they can have a positive impact on the world. Students can choose from a variety of study programs in a variety of fields of study.
Application Deadline: Applications for the academic year 2022/2023 are now open.
Description in Brief
- Department: NA University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Postgraduate Degree Award: £4,000
- Multiple Awards Access Mode: Online Nationality: International
- The award is available in the United Kingdom.
- South Africa is an eligible country.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to an eligible postgraduate taught course starting in September 2022 or January 2023 at the University of Stirling.
- For tuition purposes, you must be classified as an international student.
- At the time of application, you must be a South African national or be residing in South Africa.
- This award is only available to students who enter a full-time postgraduate degree programme at the University of Stirling.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will be identified automatically as part of the admissions process. This award does not require a separate application. All International offer holders will be considered for the scholarship as part of the university’s postgraduate admissions process.
- Documents in Support: Your undergraduate program’s academic transcript, as well as your graduation certificate If you are still in school, an interim transcript will suffice, and your university will be able to tell you how to obtain one.
- Copies of your academic credentials or certificates
- Your undergraduate program’s academic transcript
- One professional reference should be from someone who is familiar with your work and can attest to your ability to study at the postgraduate level. This will usually be academic in your final year of study (for example, your dissertation supervisor) or your employer if you have been out of school.
- Supporting statement – a brief essay explaining why you want to take this course.
- Your transcript in certified translation
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, students must review the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate your proficiency in it. Each course page specifies the English language requirements.
- Academic Duolingo English Test IELTS (DET)
- TOEFL iBT LanguageCert International ESOL B2 (Special Home Edition)
The scholars will receive a £4,000 scholarship to study for a postgraduate degree at the University of Stirling.