In the United Kingdom, the University of Hertfordshire is proud to offer Dual PhD Awards in Human and Activity Detection. The university is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The funding opportunity is available to high-achieving UK and EU students planning to enroll in a PhD program at the University of Hertfordshire.
The University of Hertfordshire is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an industry leader. The primary goal of the university is to provide high-quality, all-encompassing educational and training options that are responsive to students’ changing needs.
Why study at Hertfordshire University? The university is innovative and entrepreneurial, and it encourages individuals and organizations to reach their full potential. They are dedicated to assisting you in obtaining a respectable degree while you are still a student at the university.
Application Deadline: Applications for this grant will be accepted until June 1, 2022.
Description in Brief
- University or Organization: Hertfordshire University
- College Lane is a department.
- PhD degree Awards: £15,609 bursary per year (plus tuition fees)
- NA Number of Awards
- Online access Nationality: UK and EU applicants
- The award is available in the United Kingdom.
- Countries eligible include the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- PhD degree in Human and activity detection in ambient assisted living scenarios are eligible courses or subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a strong first degree (Honours Class 1 or 2) or a Master of research/philosophy degree in Cybernetics, Computer Science, Electronics, or a related field. Furthermore, because of the dual award nature, Candidate degrees should be equivalent to the Australian equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must first be accepted into a PhD program to be eligible for this scholarship. Following that, you can submit an online application for this scholarship.
- Documents in Support: Degree of pre-qualification, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of your passport
- Requirements for Admission: The admission requirements for each course differ.
- Language Requirement: International/EU applicants must have a minimum English language score of 6.5 on the IELTS (or equivalent).
High-achieving candidates will receive a £15,609 bursary per year (plus tuition fees) from the University of Hertfordshire.