Do you want to go to Italy to study? The Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn in Naples, Italy, is pleased to offer PhD International Scholarships in MicroRNAs-Mediated Environmental Adaptation in Marine Microalgae to deserving candidates.
International applicants who want to pursue a PhD degree program are welcome to apply. The project proposes to identify and characterize marine Chlamydomonas miRNAs?mediated stress response.
The Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn Naples – Italy, founded in 1872 as a private concern by Anton Dohrn, is a research institute in Naples, Italy, devoted to basic research in biology. Evolution, biochemistry, molecular biology, neurobiology, cell biology, biological oceanography, marine botany, molecular plant biology, benthic ecology, and ecophysiology are among the fields studied.
What are the benefits of applying to the program? The Stazione Zoologica’s mission is to study the fundamental processes of biology, with a focus on marine organisms and biodiversity, in close collaboration with the study of their evolution and the dynamics of marine ecosystems, using an integrated and interdisciplinary approach. The institution’s mission includes research into the resulting biotechnological applications.
Application Deadline: The application will be accepted until June 8th, 2022.
Description in Brief
- Stazione Zoologica is a university or an organization. Naples, Italy – Anton Dohrn
- Department: Ecosustainable Marine Biotechnology Department
- PhD Course Level Award: Salary
- N/A Number of Awards
- Online access mode
- International nationality
- The award can be accepted in Italy.
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: The university offers a PhD degree in MicroRNAs-mediated environmental adaptation in marine microalgae.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- International students must apply.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students must be admitted to the university’s PhD degree program.
With your application, please include a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement.
Students must have an advanced degree, such as a Master of Science (M.Sc.) or its equivalent, in a scientific field relevant to the proposed project.
If English is not the applicant’s first language, submit an IELTS certificate (dated within the last two years) with scores that meet the minimum requirements of 6.5 overall and no less than 6.0 in any of the four elements (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Successful candidates will be paid at the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn in Naples, Italy.