The University of Warwick is now offering an MSc in Intercultural Communication for Business and the Professions Scholarships to help and support students financially in order to attract aspiring and talented students in the UK.
The program aims to assist highly motivated students pursuing an MSc at the University of Warwick. Students interested in receiving a high-quality education are invited to attend the university.
The University of Warwick is a public research university located on the outskirts of Coventry. According to QS, it will be ranked 19th globally and fourth in the UK in 2020. It aspires to be Europe’s leading university-based business school by cultivating transformative ideas and people.
Why should you study at the University of Warwick? Warwick’s reputation is built on research and teaching excellence, innovation, and business connections. This institute’s goal is to conduct cutting-edge research that is relevant to business and management.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is Monday, June 20, 2022.
Description in Brief
- Department: NA University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Course Level: Masters Award: 50% of current tuition fee
- Two awards were given out.
- Mode of Access: International Online Nationality
- The award is available in the United Kingdom.
- Countries Eligible: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- MSc in Intercultural Communication for Business and the Professions is an eligible course or subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Aspirants must enroll in a postgraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- To apply, applicants must fill out an online application form and submit it to the university.
- Documents in Support: You must submit a personal statement of approximately 1000 words demonstrating:
- Academic achievement in a previous undergraduate degree program.
- An authentic, evidence-based interest in and sensitivity to intercultural/multicultural issues
- A successful and demonstrable track record of working in multicultural settings
- Intercultural communication training, coaching, or consulting experience (Desirable)
- Students must have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an overall Band A IELTS score of 6.5. (with 6.5 in reading and writing).
Each successful scholar will receive a scholarship worth half of the current tuition fee at the University of Warwick.