Apply for the International Need-Based Grants offered by Berkeley College for the academic year 2022/2023 to get financial assistance to begin your academic journey in the United States.
The grant’s purpose is to assist international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree. The amount of the award is determined by previous academic achievement and financial need.
Berkeley College, a private for-profit college with campuses in New York and New Jersey, was founded in 1931. It provides undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs.
Why should you attend Berkeley College? Berkeley is a safe place to study and live, and it is unlike any other in terms of preparing you for life in the real world. The College prepares students for lifelong success in a dynamic career and is an excellent career destination for students from all over the world.
Applications must be submitted by August 31, 2022.
Description in Brief
- Berkeley College Department: NA University or Organization:
- Undergraduate Course Level Award: Up to 25% of Tuition Fees
- N/A Number of Awards
- Nationality: International Access Mode: Online
- The award can be accepted in the United States.
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Enrollment in a degree program on a full-time basis.
- I am not a United States citizen.
- Applicants must apply during the admissions process and before the start of the first semester.
How to Apply
- To apply for admission to Berkeley College, students must use the university portal. The admission application will be used to evaluate applicants.
- Documentation: Applicants must submit academic transcripts from all previous schools attended, a copy of their passport, and other documents.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma or the equivalent is required for admission to degree and certificate programs.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency.
Berkeley College will provide up to 25% of tuition assistance to applicants based on previous academic achievement and financial need.